Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is not prefect okay! its my shooting's colours award at Hwa Chiong Institution, its so cool the place is very very very big. i went there with Jerald,Darryl, Mr Lee FK,Li Yan and Trenna, i was quite surprised when their classroom's furniture were 'OLD' and they used blackboard. Anyway the place is so nice and BIG,i think like about four times bigger than Fuhua!
hold me now at 9:59 AM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind
The blog without any capital letters
I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?
The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life
Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!
People