Sunday, February 8, 2009
I went to the Caspian condos showroom today, the one the news had reported about, the designer of this condo is an idiot. The room is like ten times lousier than my HDB flat loh and the designer had wasted a lot of space on the balcony. At first when i reached that showroom, i saw a lot of expensive cars like Jaguar, Benz, BMW, Porsche, and a lot more then after i saw that pathetic showroom i began to realise that these rich people who come and buy this condo(I eyewitness some of them), they are all so stupid. I didnt take any pictures of it because it would waste my memory on my phone. I think that the Lakeshore condo is better although the Ahemmmmmmm(Money) is a bit expensive but at least it is worth it. The news scam people want loh, waste my father's petrol to go there.
hold me now at 9:42 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind
The blog without any capital letters
I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?
The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life
Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!
People