Sunday, February 22, 2009

Condo Shopping

I had gone condo shopping today.O! This would be considering the best apartment of the day. Its was at Bukit Batok near the MRT station. The view from the apartment is DAMN GOOD SIA!!! Can see almost half of the singapore!(because of bukit timah hill blocking, only can see half, Wa lau...XD)The condo is damn nice loh and the price is better, $750000. OMG almost a million. However the faclility SUCK LIKE HELL!(Pu-we! Disgusting BBQ pit, small pool and lousy lift XP) Haizzzz..... Now... we are still looking for condos. Buy I kind of like the Lakeshore Condo just beside our school. Seriously, Lakeshore is a lot better loh!

This is what i called nice looking apartment



hold me now at 11:57 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management