Friday, February 27, 2009

Fall For You(LOL)

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting (but we are Arguing)
Could it be that we have been this way before (no we haven't)
I know you don't think that I am trying (yeah i don't think about a damn thing that you are trying)
I know you're wearing thin down to the core (No, I'm not)
But hold your breathe (What? I will die)
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you (No way.....)
Over again (And again?)
Don't make me change my mind (That's what I'm gonna do)
Or I wont live to see another day (That's fine with me)
I swear it's true (Yeah right...)
Because a girl like you is impossible to find (what? Im a girl? No im not!)
You're impossible to find (find what?)
This is not what I intended (then what?)
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart (You never hor....)
You always thought that I was stronger (No, i thought you are always weak)
I may have failed (of course you have)
But I have loved you from the start (huh? I hate you from the start leh.)
Ohhhh (Ohhh what Ohhh?)
But hold your breathe (I tell I will die liao!)
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you (you are just repeating what you said...)
Over again (lol...)
Don't make me change my mind (...)
Or I wont live to see another day (...)
I swear it's true (...)
Because a girl like you is impossible to find (I TELL U IM NOT A GIRL!)
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in (No, you are too smelly)
I'm yours to keep (No thanks, keep yourself for yourself)
And hold onto your words (Er....there is no handle?)
'Cause talk is cheap (yeah...)
And remember me tonight (No i wont)
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you (Stay away from me you pervert!)
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
Over... ( I am telling you that i am SICK OF YOU!)
hold me now at 3:55 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management