Saturday, February 21, 2009

Maybe on Friday

On Thursday night, Jerald and I almost got mad at each other just because of this song. I fell in love with this song after Jerald recommended me this song. Jerald Please don't be mad at me...... Lucky on Friday we let what happened that night be forgotten forever.


Maybe (XHAMA) - SECONDHAND SERENADE
Maybe

Didn't you want to hear
The sound of all the places we could go
Do you fear
The expressions on the faces we don't know
It's a cold hard road when you wake up
And I don't think that I
Have the strength to let you go

Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place

There goes my ring
It might as well have been shattered
And I'm here to sing
About the things that mattered
About the things that made us feel alive for oh so long
About the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong

Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place

And someday, I promise I'll be gone
And someday, I might even sing this song
To you, I might even sing this song, to you
And I was crying alone tonight
And I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
So just come back we'll make it better
So Just come back I'll make it
Better than it ever was [x2]

Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place

Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
(I want it all, Don't leave right now)
(I'll give you everything)



I got home very late that Friday night,
About Close to Twelve I think,
because I when to have dinner outside after training at safra.
Yes, I took the bus from safra back to fuhua, then I thought,'why not i got Jurong Point to had dinner?'
So I took 185 then 181 to Jurong Point(Im a idiot XD i could just take 157 Zzzz.)
Come back home, my mother scolded me( she has a lot of saliva leh! )
After all the scolding, I almost got grounded. Lucky my sister help me( TY Sis! )
Haha yeah Anyways I am so sorry that i ahd not blog for a long time
Not because i lazy blog
Is i cannot use compiter at all ( My sis loh keep on staying in front of the laptop, damn it lah)
Somemore got a lot of homework
heehee ^-^ 70 % of homework finish liao!
So yea, I will try to blog more oftenly XD.
hold me now at 8:40 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management