Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is my shooting range, i when into it to take the picture which was usually very dangerous in there, cause you will be the target. It was monday,I went back to range with Jerald upon Darryl's request to help and pack our things to Yishun safra. Yeow Yong and Hui En was there too. they also went in to the dangerous part of the range as there is no training on that day(Perfectly safe). It was quite fun actually. Then, I end up sweeping the floor there, it was quite dirty. I wonder when is the last time the auntie come up the range and sweep the floor.HAHAHA! While Im sweeping the foor I found 20 cents while sweeping( so lucky )Oh and if you go jerald's blog i think also got the pictures about the range.
6:25pm in and out
hold me now at 10:25 AM
Don't make me change my mind
The blog without any capital letters
I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?
The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life
Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!
People