Friday, March 20, 2009

Another journey to my third home...Yishun, Safra

Here I go again,(which was yesterday)
taking a public transport that may explode any second.
I saw a lot of families having newborn babies leh,
with all those Baby prams.
For that 10 minutes,
I really can't believe that Singapore only has a birth rate of 1.82 .WTH
However, MAY BE half of Singapore's population like my sister
thinks that staying single are better
Anyway, sorry for not blogging that often
Cause, First CCA which is those kind of CCA that is
time consuming(12pm to 8pm, Daily),
money consuming(Got Seven-eleven there mah, some more stomach always hungry XD) and energy consuming(You noe how heavy was that gun mah? Okay lah only 1.5kg XP, but still, you go and try to stand on the same spot from two hours lah.)
My leg damn pain wan loh.
Luckily, today I pon training
Stay at home and watch TV
Lay on the sofa and do nothing
Im really very tired
不懂为什么当初会 join this CCA
Some more in school team
People like Jerald(who are not in school team), can slack for this whole holiday.
But....
Jerald got CCA counsellor camp Hahaha
Can't enjoy his last few days of his holiday XD.
Now, Nothing to blog
Can gimme some ideas???



Anyway, got this picture when I go to tampines IKEA recently to visit my favourite chicken wing there(Its so juicy lah!)

PS: If you know who is the one and only Sweden(3S1) in our school, may be you will laugh. hehehe =)
hold me now at 8:06 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management