Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exam

Hi guys
I know its hard to accept it
But......
They are coming,
I got to prepare for it
You all have to prepare for it too
I guess I wont have time to blog liao
Anyway Picasa not bad
I know im too slow
but it's only recently that I decided to download it XD


So yeah, anyway Jerald says that he's gonna close his blog
As in Shut down his blog
so wont be blogging until its over
see ya after the "disaster" XD
hold me now at 12:13 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management