Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERALD!
happy birthday, erm pai seh
I didn buy you any presents
cuz I got no money XP
so how?
Christoper Lim has treated you KFC already
Jia Xin gave you presents already
Er... still got who?
Oh ya, Darryl "so call" buy you a Birthday cake
What can I do for you
I know you are here Jerald
Jut got tag why you want
and may be I could get for you XD
People, dun be jealous
When you all birthday
You all can do the same thing(but dun do it during the weekends/Public holidays XD )
to keep me reminded of your birthdays
I will put the birthday thing there XD
If your birthday not there
tell me and I help you add XD
hold me now at 4:11 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management