Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not bad ,Only if...

Saw a chio bu today
on bus 99 on the way home
Not bad leh
I think sec 2 or sec 3
she is with her little brother
They both finding seats to sit down
Too bad My seat got the other person
if not maybe she would sit beside me
cuz no sit already mah
anyway not interested with her
As we are strangers
what can we do?
But, got bad points
Lift up her left leg and put it on her right lap(Sit like a man lah)
Anyway apologise for not blogging
Got a lot of homework and cca
Somemore, I think I told you all already, My sister took away the laptop
even though I still got desktop
The desktop lag like siao
Cannot even surf the net
Tmr I think dun hav physics test lah cuz Lee Cheng said so
So... speaking of physics test
I had asked a lot of people if there is thin conveging whatever
Everybody said they dun noe or not sure
Except Ai zhen(TY! =]) said no
Arh, do homework liao
I will blog on friday XD
hold me now at 12:00 AM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management