Saturday, May 23, 2009

If you know what i mean

My face is terrible, If you know what i mean
Exams are over, If you know what i mean
Holidays are comin', If you know what i mean
I hate our camp, If you know what i mean
My computer is sick again, If you know what i mean( i download too mush stupid things XD)
I guess I will stop the "If you know what i mean" thing
sian, only can stay at home
cuz I don't really dare to step out of my house to let people see my face
its obviously terrible
But its much better now
I guess I ate too much of that canteen laksa XD
Im too lazy to blog anyway
because there is NOTHING TO BLOG!
Staying at ain' fun you know.
How I wish my face would be back to normal
so that I can go out with Jerald to buy his bag( Jerald is gona smile when he see this XD)
The HBL thing doesn't really work
I didn't even understand a thing
Its so boring.
hold me now at 8:26 AM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management