Thursday, July 2, 2009

New divide / New Song

Everytime I play this song,
I would remember the whole transformers movie
But if you doesn't like the story of it this time
You can wait for two more years XD
Michael Bay said that he would make the third
Transformers movie but by the time the movie is out
Some people may hav already lost interest in it.


NEW DIVIDE

I remember black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
and your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies, across this new divide

There was nothing insight, the memory's left abandoned
There was no where to hide, the ashes fell like snow
and the ground caved in between where we were standing
and your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes, across this new divide

(Instrumental)

In every loss, in every lie,
In every truth that you deny,
and each regret and each goodbye were some mistakes you pray to hide
and your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies, across this new divide

Across this new divide
Across this new divide
hold me now at 8:17 PM
0 replies
Don't make me change my mind

The blog without any capital letters

I can't type any capital letters here at all!
Can someone help me?

The one and only

Im Daniel,14 going 15, October 1 1994, Libra.
2.3 years at Fuhua(Beauteous life Cutting short Expanding)
I noe how spin a pen but not that well.
I love caring friends but hate friends that are kb,spamers and worse of all people that are SMOKERS.
This blog is create on the 30th of January 2009
love of your life
til death do us apart
be my first ... be my last
can we keep it a hush?
COOL stuffs!

People

Brandan(my kor)

Those Days

cant break thru mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures

How many Angels had came

free hit counter code
free url submission

Time management